
At the beginning of the month I had the opportunity to go to Chicago for the largest nursing conference held for RN's called NTI. It was an amazing experience and I am so glad I was able to attend. It is always good to hear different viewpoints, research, techniques, and education in the medical field as practice changes so constantly.
It was kind of a surreal experience as it went by so fast and I barely had any down time!!! I was gone for 5 days, which was a long time for poor David!! We had a hotel that was close to most sites so we were able to run to the Navy Pier a few times, site see, eat at a 5 star steak house ( thanks to the KCI vendors), go to the Field Museum for Nurses night out, and eat Chicago style Pizza of course!
Thanks again to my wonderful husband and Andi (our daycare provider). Without them I would not have been able to feel at ease about leaving my family for the week. Also, a special shout out for Nurses Week. I love all the nurses I work with and have developed lasting friendship with them all. Just remember who is at your bedside all day long and can save your life. That's right! Your nurse!!!!! Enough about me!!

Finally we have our fence!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been debating on this purchase for quite some time as we don't if we will move out of this house at some point or not. I finally put my foot down and talked David into it! Our neighbor put it in for us since David really does not have the time. It is so nice to let the kids roam free and not have to worry about them running in the street,etc.

Tyler at the Tons of Truck event put on by Parents as Teachers. I had never been to an event that was so crowded with people with my kids before. I have come to appreciate the smaller town Columbia is after that experience.

Tyler's field trip for pre school was at the Dairy Farm this year. Let's just say you knew you were at a Dairy farm from the minute you pulled in, the smell was overwhelming!!!

Pure Joy! Getting to ride on a school bus for the trip! I was not planning on riding the bus, but all the other parents were so I hopped aboard. The things you do for your kids!

As you can see, Tyler has a diverse group of kids in his Pre School class. Because he is so small I worry about him being picked on or not fitting in, but he has adjusted well and really loves it there!

Easter best. It seems like Easter just creeps up on us every year! The kids make looking this good effort less although trust me it was not. Tyler decided to run around out side and tore his pants in the knee which I had to repair. Then Kaitlyn decided to rip her hair bow apart, which I had to re glue. There were a few other mishaps but you get the idea! Thanks again to Aunt Rebecca for all the hand me downs.

Tyler said "Thank you mom, I love coloring Easter Eggs".

Unsupervised play!!! Who needs toys!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh they look so cute dressed up in their Easter outfits!
Post a Comment