Tuesday, November 9, 2010

18 Months

Miss Thing!! Lets just say she has a Tude on her, thinks she is always in control, and wants to be the center of EVERYONE'S attention. It is amazing to me how defiant she already is. I did not think a child of 18 months could possess the skill of manipulation. She will look you in the face, laugh, and then do something she knows is wrong! Or she will try and fake you out, like when she is taking a bath and is supposed to be sitting down and half way sits, like we don't know the difference!!

But isn't she Precious and Adorable all at the same time!

Kaitlyn is such a tomboy and very, very, messy! I Zout her clothes still on a daily basis. The worst is when she puts her hands in her hair, ugh!! She loves Thomas and Dora and has a Dora doll she sleeps with every night. Since she worships Tyler she wants to play and do anything he does. Although she likes to wear bows and pink and points to girly things and says pretty. She likes to hug dolls although she really does not play with them to much which is fine with me.

She is such a fun baby! She loves to rough house and can hold her own, thanks to her big bro T! She is such a momma's girl, which is a good and bad thing. Tyler just wanted anyone to give him attention at this age, but from the moment Kaitlyn gets up it's "momma,momma". She is a smart girl and knows where it's at! Luckily she warms up quickly to others, as long as I leave the room that is! I am amazed at how smart she is! She picks up on everything. She can count to 3. This is because I am always counting to 3 before T gets in trouble. One day I said one, and she finished the rest. It was so funny! She repeats everything I say and her most common phrase is " I want ....". She is a sweet spirit and I am so blessed to have her as my daughter.

2 comments:

Kyle and Sarah said...

she's getting so big! and blonde! gorgeous kids you have!

Colton Anne said...

Man...I don't even recognize her! She's so cute!!