My baby is barely a baby any more!! She is getting closer and closer to becoming a toddler. We will officially call her a toddler once she starts to walk a little more though! Kaitlyn has a personality nothing like Tyler! It does not matter if you tell her no or take something away from her, she is bound a determined to go back to what she was doing or will continue to grab at things until she wins! She can walk, although only performs if there is someone new to impress. If it is easier to walk somewhere she will amuse us and walk a few steps as well. She is more advanced in her fine motor skills and speech than Tyler was at this age, which I guess makes up for the fact she is not walking much. She has started to say new words more frequently such as up, yuck,milk, etc. I am amazed that at such an early age she will already zone out to the TV! Tyler still is not much of a TV watcher and will even turn it off when he is done (5-10 min later). She continues to ADORE Tyler and loves to by right by his side always. It is still hard to believe I have a blond headed child! She is such a pretty girl and I tell her that often!
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
15 Months and I'll Walk When I Want To!
My baby is barely a baby any more!! She is getting closer and closer to becoming a toddler. We will officially call her a toddler once she starts to walk a little more though! Kaitlyn has a personality nothing like Tyler! It does not matter if you tell her no or take something away from her, she is bound a determined to go back to what she was doing or will continue to grab at things until she wins! She can walk, although only performs if there is someone new to impress. If it is easier to walk somewhere she will amuse us and walk a few steps as well. She is more advanced in her fine motor skills and speech than Tyler was at this age, which I guess makes up for the fact she is not walking much. She has started to say new words more frequently such as up, yuck,milk, etc. I am amazed that at such an early age she will already zone out to the TV! Tyler still is not much of a TV watcher and will even turn it off when he is done (5-10 min later). She continues to ADORE Tyler and loves to by right by his side always. It is still hard to believe I have a blond headed child! She is such a pretty girl and I tell her that often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of Kaitlyn screamin in the car seat. So cute/precious. She's adorable even when upset!
Post a Comment