Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spring Time Fun

It has been an exciting time in the Reid house hold. David has finished all of his course work for his PHD in Educational Learning Technologies, or something like that, lol!!!! I am so, so, so, so, so, so, excited for him! He has maintained a 4.0 grade point average through it all as well!!!!! He is amazing!! Don't know how he did it all! Working full time, family, and church responsibilities,we have truly been blessed! I felt like a single mom at times, so it so nice to have David home a little more often and I know he is relieved to not have homework always on his mind! A special shout out to my husband because you deserve it! Your a great man and do very well to support me and our family! Love you!

Now on to our supper cute kiddos!

We have been experiencing a lot of rain, like most of you have been as well. But we have still managed to have a good time. The kids are always happy to see each other in the morning! I had to throw this pic in. Tyler is very good about helping me out with Kaitlyn. If I am cooking dinner or trying to get something done he will go and get her toys to keep her occupied. I had put her in her crib so I could vacuum and this is how he decided to entertain her! Gotta love that boy!
As you know David and I both have tons of hair, so of course so does Tyler! I usually have a friend of mine cut Tyler's hair, but we figured since it is getting hot out we would just buzz it. Poor kid turned out with a horrible do. He has white walls around each ear! Hopefully it will grow back soon so we can get their pictures taken!
Tyler flying his kite. When daddy is not home it is so cute to see him run with the kite and try and get it in the air.
Since I never put any pics up at Easter, I thought I better throw this one in!
Yes, I do try and have a life every now and then! I usually don't blog much about me and what I am doing but I was excited to get away from the kids after a year of nursing!!! A weekend in STL, which included going to the Temple, good food, friends, and shopping! Good times!
The circus was in town. I was kind of skeptical since it was a one ring circus in Columbia, Mo and I was not sure if Tyler was going to sit through it all. But it turned out to be a great time! It was nice it was smaller so we could sit close and actually see everything. Plus it was reasonably priced so we could afford fun treats and games for the kids!





Tyler really did have a good time despite the pics of him looking not to impressed. That is just his personality some times!

A few of us after the 5k. I look the most beat, my face is all red! Of course I have not ran much since the race. I am going to have to sign up for another one to stay motivated!!


My beautiful baby girl! She chilled in her walker while I did yard work. She knows I usually let daddy do those kind of chores, so she behaved while I finished up this one time ;)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I LOVE the picture of Kaitlyn in the crib with all the toys. Hilarious and priceless! You all have had a busy, fun spring. Yeah to David on finishing his course work.