Sunday, July 26, 2009

3 months old!!!!!

Here she is! Our princess is 3 months old already!! It is so amazing how quickly the time has passed with her. She is still as sweet as can be!
She continues to smile like crazy! She is also cooing, which is so adorable as well. I really can't get enough of her!
We did not go anywhere with the hat, just playing dress up! Kaitlyn is doing wonderful. We have gotten her to take a bottle which is nice and she is getting up once a night which is great as well. Hopefully she will continue on this pattern and sleep the whole night soon! I am going back to work one day a week in the middle of the month so that would really help the transition!
We had a visit from Grandpa and Grandma Reid for Grandma's birthday. It was a great time and the kids enjoyed being with their Grandparents. I think they have more energy than I do!
We hope Grandma had a good Birthday, she deserves it, she is a wonderful person and great example to us all!
This is how much of the visit went! The grandkids have a special bond to their grandma, we are so blessed to have them close by!
Finally a picture of the happy family!

9 comments:

Tina said...

Aren't you guys so cute?! I like the family photo. 'Looks like fun.

John n Shannon said...

Cute pictures! I like to see that your baby girl is not a "chunk". Mine isn't either and I was paranoid that I wasn't feeding her since other babies in our ward are huge chunks at her same age. Phew...thanks for the reassurance!

What's up with the Walkers! said...

You are all so adorable, especially Kaitlyn! I love all the pics, thanks for sharing. It's amazing how Brother and Sister Reid stay so young. Tell them I said hi!

Colton Anne said...

HOw fun! :) Happy Birthday Shanna! :) I hope you guys had so much fun!

Jessica said...

She is so cute and sooo smiley! What a doll. you look amazing!!

Ginny said...

Tyler was a big smiler early on too wasn't he? It's fun seeing the resemblance between siblings. I hope Kaitlyn and our lil girl on the way can be buds like Tyler and Bruce.

Shannon said...

I LOVE the family photo-so cute! She is so cute and getting so big-I love her big smiles! And Tyler is one handsome little man!

Kristal said...

Cute family picture! I love their smiles!

Rebecca said...

Kaitlyn is a doll--and aren't little girls so fun to dress up? I love the family photo, Tyler makes me smile. I miss having him around saying, "I wanna eat!"