What a blessing and comfort it is to have the Priesthood in our home. It is also wonderful that David was able to give our beautiful daughter a baby blessing this past Sunday. We appreciate all the family and friends that were able to attend and hope they all felt the sweet spirit which I felt. I love our daughter so much and know she is a daughter of our Heavenly Father who has great potential in this life.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Baby Blessing
What a blessing and comfort it is to have the Priesthood in our home. It is also wonderful that David was able to give our beautiful daughter a baby blessing this past Sunday. We appreciate all the family and friends that were able to attend and hope they all felt the sweet spirit which I felt. I love our daughter so much and know she is a daughter of our Heavenly Father who has great potential in this life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love that first picture of Kaitlyn with her bright eyes and adorable smile!! So beautiful. Do you mind emailing a copy of that and one of the 3 kids together? I'd like to have one for their scrapbook.
Wow, she is getting more and more beautiful-I didn't think that was possible! I love the pictures and am glad you guys are doing so great!
Such cute pictures and of course the girl of the hour looks very beautiful for her big day!
Wow she is really beautiful in her blessing dress! I love the first picture it is just too cute!
I love the pictures too! You look so happy in that group picture. I love the look on you face. The one with her and Daddy is really adorable too. I am glad you guys had a great day and she sure did look beautiful!
Post a Comment