I have a 2 year old!! I can not believe it has been two years since my baby boy was born. He is so handsome and adorable, I sometimes just can't get enough of him! Tyler is a smart and sweet little man and has blessed out life with his love and we are so grateful for him. He is very energetic and keeps us on the go all of the time. He loves to run, jump, and climb on anything he can! He also loves to be outside and explore. He can be occupied by almost anything and loves to learn how things work and then put together and take things apart, over and over again! He has also started to take an interest in coloring and painting, as well as helping me around the house. He takes a wash cloth and says "clean" and then continues to help wash windows, etc. He is also starting to take an interest in television. When he gets up in the morning he goes directly to the couch and want to watch Raffi. He sings different childhood songs and Tyler adores him and dances along with the music. The thing I love the most about my son is how caring he is to me and our family. He is especially caring to his little "sissy". If she is crying he always lets me know and will try to help her by putting her binky in her mouth or if she had just gotten up from a nap he will say "hold" and want to care for her. I really to sense his love for his family.
I am so thankful to be his mother and will continue to try and enjoy this time with him because it has already gone by too quick!
2 comments:
And a handsome little man too! You ave got 2 cute kids, you've got it made! Happy belated birthday Tyler!
It just keeps going by faster and faster too! It sadly doesn't get any slower...I have to keep telling myself that when they are driving me nuts!! :) Happy Birthday Tyler!
Post a Comment