Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tyler vs. The Atlantic Ocean

As the day begins, the young explorer sets out to surveys the scene, and gain his bearings in this unfamiliar land.




In this rare footage obtained exclusively for RFR, we see the young explorer's first encounter with the raging waters known as "The Atlantic Ocean".


Gaining courage, the young explorer stands his ground as the mighty sea hurls a ferocious wave towards land...


Unmoved, the young explorer watches cautiously as the wave dissipates around him.


With the sun retreating, and the ocean conquered, the fearless explorer takes one last walk on the beach.

6 comments:

Ginny said...

Too cute, don't you love being in shorts on Thanksgiving? Not usually our attire in these parts, eh? lol

Rebecca said...

I love the video clip of Tyler and the ocean. Priceless! I'm so glad you all had a fun time. See you Wednesday!

Colton Anne said...

Too cute! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Tasha said...

The descriptions for the pictures and video is funny! Tyler is so brave - some babies would be scared of that big bad ocean! Great update!

Meredith said...

I love love LOVE that picture of you and Tyler and your footprints! SO cute!

Shannon said...

He is a doll! Looks like a ton of fun-you have such a cute family. I was blog hopping and found your blog-hope you don't mind!