Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sarah's B-Day Weekend

Fun time in St. Louis this weekend as we went up to celebrate Sarah's birthday. The festivities started at Chevy's, which featured good food, and good company. Happy Birthday Sarah!


Then it was off to Rebecca's for Ice Cream Cake, while Tyler decided to take on Uncle Stuart in a wrestling match. Advantage: Stuart.... for now. :)


The weekend was completed with a trip to the St. Louis Temple... it's hard to believe that 5 years ago we were standing here as young newlyweds! Today we had beautiful 80 degree weather which was much nicer then the 100 degree weather we had back on our wedding day. :) Also, David is especially proud he still fits into the suit he was married in!


Afterwards, we went to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, Brio. We both love the Bistecca Insalata... and the sun dried tomato olive oil they serve with their bread basket. Yummy.

Alas, with our tummies full, it was time to make the trek back home.... but not before one last fabulous photo opportunity!

3 comments:

John n Shannon said...

It was so great running into you at the STL Temple! I'm glad we were able to visit with you after all - even if it was a bit short. Congratulations on your five year anniversary...that just flew by didn't it??

Tasha said...

You guys look way too cute all dressed up outside the Temple. Congrats on 5 years! I love your family picture too. Beautiful memories!!

Rebecca said...

We're so glad you all got to come up. We loved having Tyler. I need to send you the pics I took while you all were at the temple. There's a cute one of Tyler snuggling Stuart. I still can't get over that. It made Stuart's day.

Hope you'll come back soon!