Monday, August 25, 2008

Keeping up with Tyler

Tyler is now 15 months old! Every day he seems to amaze me more and more with his actions and personality changes! The older he is getting the more independent he has gotten, which means he is getting into a lot more trouble!!! I have a hard time keeping up with him and the crazy situations he gets himself in!

It is very entertaining to just watch him play, he laughs and dances all the time. It is crazy some of the things that amaze him or that he finds funny, ie brushing your teeth! He has become very animated and loves to rough house with daddy and push us down if were sitting on the floor. He also is into imitating sounds, he can even make a sound like he is rolling his r's. It is so funny to ask him if he wants a burrrrito and then here him make funny noises with his tongue! He is not a shy child and loves to play with other kids as well as give hugs out! I am so thankful for my little boy. He brings real, true, happiness to my life!



Tyler and Daddy at Pinnacles Nature Park



Tyler being mischievous.



Tyler loves to play in "his" cabinet.



Tyler in a basket.

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've said it before, but seriously, Tyler is one cute little boy. I love the cabinet picture. I didn't have kids who did that. Next time he's up here I'll clear out the pots and pans and make room for him instead!

Colton Anne said...

Tyler looks like a little Lisa...what more can I say!?! He sure is a cute little boy though! He does look like he gets into things a lot like a boy...I guess if we ever have a boy, that's what we have to look forward to...we're just used to Princess's and make-up and purses and dress-up...the whole bit! :)

Jessica said...

cute blog!! He is such a cutie, I love seeing him walk around the back at church! He always makes me laugh!

Monica said...

Lisa I am so glad you have a blog! Tyler has gotten so big, he is adorable!! We will be able to keep in touch with blogging.

Alysha said...

LISA oh my goodness I am so glad you and Lindy have a blog so we can keep in touch better! Tyler is SOO BIG and SOO CUTE!!! Your family is just way too adorable! xoxo

Meredith said...

He's so cute! :)

Tasha said...

I'm so glad you have a new camera so you can share that cute little man with all of us. He is just all boy - nothing wrong with that! :)