Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tyler's 1st Birthday Party

Tyler had a great time at his first Birthday party in May! Many of his closest friends and family came to share this glorious occasion!

Tyler enjoyed eating his cake, and opening his presents. Here Tyler shows Mom a piece of the wrapping paper he successfully tore off, while Mom tries to read him the book contained inside.

Tyler was so excited to see many of his friends and family who took the time out of their schedules to come celebrate this special day with him!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

I can't believe he is already a year old! We were so glad to come out and help celebrate. Thanks for having us! And welcome to the blogging world!

What's up with the Walkers! said...

I didn't know you had a blog, why didn't you tell me!! I've been waiting all this time...Thanks for the adorable card, what a good idea. We truly enjoyed the party, thanks for letting us crash it:)